Indigenous Circle of Wellness is a private psychotherapy practice. We provide quality mental wellness services, grounded in holistic healing (mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical balance) through a culturally inclusive approach. We value interdependence, family, community, and healthy sustainable relationships.
The practice is owned and operated by Monique Castro, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (Lic.#104229). Monique is a citizen of the Navajo Nation and Chicana, she was born and raised on Tongva territory (known by many as Los Angeles). She established Indigenous Circle of Wellness in response to the need for more healing spaces and psychotherapists supporting Native/Indigenous folks and People of Color, particularly folks seeking support outside of a large organization or institution, that prefer a private practice space.
Indigenous Circle of Wellness offers numerous services including: counseling, workshops, trainings, and consulting. We are in partnership with organizations, higher education institutions, and direct service providers working with our community throughout southern California and beyond. If we aren’t already connected with you, we would love to be! Contact us and let’s continue to build the circle of wellness together.
Our Healing Focus
- We specialize in healing intergenerational & complex trauma and the various symptoms and/or diagnosis that are a result of such experiences; including PTSD, anxiety, depression, relationship challenges, dissociation, life transition, etc.
Fees for Therapy Services
- Individual Therapy-$150 (per session)
- Couple/Conjoint/Family Therapy-$150-$180 (per session)
- In-Home Therapy- $180 (per session)
- Tele-therapy- $150 (per session)
Sliding scale (reduced fee) and scholarships may be available.
Contact us to learn more about our additional services and rates.
In addition to our healing space (office), we can also bring our services to you. Including in your home, the community, or remotely using an online video/phone program. If you are interested or have questions about these options, please let us know. We are happy to share more information and determine together if this is a good and supportive fit for you.
Payment Methods Accepted
- Cash & Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover).