Indigenous Circle of Wellness is a private psychotherapy practice located in Southeast Los Angeles. We provide quality mental wellness services, grounded in holistic healing (mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical balance) through a culturally inclusive approach. We value interdependence, family, community, healthy sustainable relationships, inclusion, and social justice.
The practice is owned and operated by Monique Castro (Diné/Xicana), a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (Lic.#104229). She established Indigenous Circle of Wellness in response to the need for more healing spaces and psychotherapists supporting Native, Indigenous and People of Color, particularly consumers seeking support outside of a large organization or institution, that prefer a private practice space.
We encourage healing that centers the ancestral wisdom and cultural practices from our own lineages, reclaiming the healing practices of our ancestors. We acknowledge our interconnections to all that has been created in this life and the unseen world. Our reverence for ancestral teachings, include creation stories, a deep respect for Mother Earth, Father Sky, the four winds/directions and the elements of water, fire, earth, and wind to allow us to find balance as they are our greatest teachers.
Indigenous Circle of Wellness offers numerous services to the community, including counseling, workshops, trainings, and consulting. We are in partnership with local community organizations, higher education institutions, and direct service providers working with our community throughout Southern California and beyond. If we aren’t already connected with you, we would love to be! Contact us and let’s continue to build the circle of wellness together.
Fees for Therapy Services
*Fees are based on 50 minute sessions*
- Counseling - $150 (per session)
- Tele-therapy - $150 (per session)
- In-Home Therapy - $180 (per session within a 5 mile radius)
- Group Therapy - $40-$60 (per session)
Ranges between $90-$140
Sliding scale rates are based on yearly income. To qualify, the income of the consumer must be under $50,000 per year.
Contact us to learn more about our additional services and rates.
In addition to our healing space (office), we can also bring our services to you. Including in your home, the community, or remotely using an online video/phone program. If you are interested or have questions about these options, please let us know. We are happy to share more information and determine together if this is a good and supportive fit for you.
Payment Methods Accepted
- Credit Card (or debit card with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
- Flexible Spending Accounts or Healthcare Saving Accounts
- Superbill - We offer Superbills (a receipt for services) for possible reimbursement from your PPO insurance provider.
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP) - We accept some EAPs, check with us or your EAP provider.
- Sliding Scale (must have income under $50,000 per year or a financial need to qualify).