Mission Statement: Our mission is to provide quality wellness support that is culturally inclusive, centers Indigenous core values, and supports the healing of Black, Native/Indigenous, and communities of color.
Vision: To have a community that is truly well and thriving for our future generations.
Indigenous Circle of Wellness is a group private therapy practice that is owned and operated by Monique Castro (Diné/Xicana), a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT, Lic.#1042229). She established the practice in 2017 in response to the need for more healing spaces and mental health providers supporting Black, Native/Indigenous and People of Color. Today our team includes phenomenal licensed mental wellness providers, pre-licensed providers, support staff, volunteers, and an extension program, our non-profit organization So’oh-Shinálí Sister Project.
Our practice and wellness providers:
- Provide therapy support to adults, youth, individuals, couples, and families.
- Provide in-person or tele-therapy (virtual) appointments to folks residing throughout California.
- Support healing that is inclusive of ancestral wisdom and cultural practices from our own lineages, reclaiming the healing practices of our ancestors.
- Acknowledge our interconnections to all that has been created in this life and the unseen world.
- Have a holistic healing approach, that includes all areas of wellness (mental, spiritual, emotional and physical wellness).
Fees for Therapy Services
*Fees are based on 50 minute sessions*
- Therapy (In-person or tele-therapy) - $150 (per session)
- In-Home Therapy - $180 (per session within a 5 mile radius of our office)
- Group Therapy - $40-$60 (per session)
We offer sliding scale rates and scholarships when available. We are currently at capacity and do don't have any sliding scale spots available at this time.
Or Tele-Therapy (throughout California)
**We are a completely private pay practice and do not accept insurance.
Payment Methods Accepted
- Credit Card (or debit card with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
- Flexible Spending Accounts or Healthcare Saving Accounts
- Superbill - We offer Superbills (a receipt for services) for possible reimbursement from your PPO insurance provider.