Mission Statement: Our mission is to provide quality wellness support that is culturally inclusive, centers Indigenous core values, and supports the healing of Black, Native/Indigenous, and communities of color.
Vision: To have a community that is truly well and thriving for our future generations.
Indigenous Circle of Wellness is a group private therapy practice that is owned and operated by Monique Castro (Diné/Xicana), a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT, Lic.# 104427). She established the practice in 2017 in response to the need for more healing spaces and mental health providers supporting Black, Native/Indigenous and People of Color. Today our team includes phenomenal licensed mental wellness providers, pre-licensed providers, support staff, and volunteers.
Our practice and wellness providers:
- Provide therapy support to adults, youth, individuals, couples, and families.
- Provide in-person or tele-therapy (virtual) appointments to folks residing throughout California.
- Support healing that is inclusive of ancestral wisdom and cultural practices from our own lineages, reclaiming the healing practices of our ancestors.
- Acknowledge our interconnections to all that has been created in this life and the unseen world.
- Offer a holistic healing approach, that includes all areas of wellness (mental, spiritual, emotional and physical wellness).
Fees for Therapy Services
Sessions are typically 50 minutes in length and $175 per session. Sessions that go over the 50 minute time frame will be prorated at $3.50 per minute. Couples, conjoint, family, and EMDR therapy may need more session time. Your therapist will inform you if extra time is needed to help support your treatment goals.
- Therapy Fees-
- 50-55 minute session - $175.00
- Group Therapy - $60-$80 (per session)
We offer sliding scale rates and scholarships when available. We are currently at capacity and do don't have any sliding scale spots available at this time.
Or Tele-Therapy (throughout California)
Payment Methods Accepted
- Credit Card (or debit card with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
- Flexible Spending Account or Healthcare Saving Account
Insurances and Other Options*
- We accept several insurances (Kaiser, Blue Shield, Lyra, Cascade, & Mutual of Omaha). Utilizing your insurance is based on eligibility and therapist availability. Please contact us for more information.
- Out-of-Network Provider- We are considered an Out-of-Network provider for PPO insurances and can offer a Superbill (a receipt for services).